Following the tradition of cryptography (even though I only have basic knowledge of crypto….), most of my papers’ author list follow alphabetical order.
- Quantifying location sociality. Jun Pang and Yang Zhang. HT2017
- DeepCity: A Feature Learning Framework for Mining Location Check-ins. Jun Pang and Yang Zhang. ICWSM 2017.
- On impact of weather on human mobility in cities. Jun Pang and Polina Zablotskaia and Yang Zhang. WISE 2016.
- An Empirical Study on User Access Control in Online Social Networks. Minyue Ni and Yang Zhang and Weili Han and Jun Pang. SACMAT 2016. [pdf]
- Location Prediction: Communities Speak Louder than Friends. Jun Pang and Yang Zhang. COSN 2015. [pdf] [dataset]
- Distance and Friendship: A Distance-based Model for Link Prediction in Social Networks. Jun Pang and Yang Zhang. Apweb 2015. [pdf] [dataset]
- Less is More: Event Prediction with Community Leaders. Jun Pang and Yang Zhang. ARES 2015. [pdf]
- A Logical Approach for Blocking Access in Social Networks. Marcos Cramer and Jun Pang and Yang Zhang. SACMAT 2015. [pdf]
- Cryptographic Protocols for Enforcing Topology-based Access Control. Jun Pang and Yang Zhang. COMPSAC 2015. [pdf]
- A New Access Control Scheme for Facebook-style Social Networks. Jun Pang and Yang Zhang. ARES 2014. (Best Paper Award) [pdf]
- A new access control scheme for Facebook-style social networks. Jun Pang and Yang Zhang. Computers & Security. [pdf]
- Exploring communities for effective location predication. Jun Pang and Yang Zhang. WWW 2015. (poster) [pdf]
- Community-driven social influence analysis and applications. Yang Zhang and Jun Pang. ICWE 2015. (PhD symposium) [pdf]
- Modeling City Locations as Complex Networks: An initial study. Lu Zhou and Yang Zhang and Jun Pang and Cheng-Te Li. Complex Network 2016.